DIY Bathroom plumbing (Bathroom Drain and Vent)
The upstairs bathroom drain snd vent system is plumbed. It was deffinately a learning curve as it was my first time installing drain line, but we got it done.
We used ABS drain lines because that’s what is readily available in our area and being able to run to the hardware store to pick up a fitting was a must for us.
If you have any questions leave them in the comments and I’ll try and answer them the best I can.
Plumbing reference book (thos was a fantastic guide and I couldn’t have done this without it!)
- Plumbing A House With Pex-A (DIY Expansion Pex Installation)
- How To Plumb a Bathroom (with free plumbing diagrams)
- DIY Cabin Plumbing and Electrical Inspection
- Plumbing Drain Vent
- Bathroom Plumbing Fixture Set
- Bathroom T Plumbing
- Plumbing For Bathroom Sink
- Bathroom Plumbing
- Flexible Bathroom Plumbing
- Plumbing Parts For Bathroom Sink
- How to Snake a Drain | Step by Step DIY Plumbing | Zillow
- Bathroom Plumbing Fixtures
- Bathroom Plumbing Supplies
- Plumbing Cover Bathroom
- Bathroom Plumbing Cleaner
Last update 2020-12-18. Price and product availability may change.