Plumbing A House With Pex-A (DIY Expansion Pex Installation)
We used Pex-A or expandion pex for all of the supply lines in our house. the fityings snd pioe themselves are slightly more expensive then using normal pex, but I think yhe end product will be alot better.
Leave any questions you have in the comments and I’ll answer them the best I can.
Make sure you subscribe, and follow us on instagram to stay up to date.
Here is a link to the code reference book we have been using:
- DIY Bathroom plumbing (Bathroom Drain and Vent)
- DIY Cabin Plumbing and Electrical Inspection
- 5 Amazing DIY PLUMBING Tools Available On Amazon (2018)
- TOP 5 DIY Plumbing Tools Every Homeowner Should Own
- DIY PLUMBING PEX MANIFOLD
- PVC Water Pipe Easy to Install | DIY Home Plumbing
- DIY PLUMBING IN A VAN #vanlife #vanbuild
- DIY Sewer Plumbing
- 8 LOCKDOWN PLUMBING DIY JOBS TO KEEP YOU SANE DURING CORONAVIRUS
- 10 DIY Plumbing Mistakes and How to Fix Them (+Tips & Tricks) | GOT2LEARN
- Cheap & Easy DIY Camper Van Plumbing System – Van Life
- Plumbing Our HOME With Pex!
- Don't Call a Plumber! (Yet) | A Plumbing DIY Guide
- 10 DIY Plumbing Mistakes NOT To Make! | GOT2LEARN
- Plumbing Basics For Homeowners – DIY Plumbing – The Expert Plumber
Last update 2020-12-18. Price and product availability may change.